Choose Your Massage
At the Bodyharmonix Rehabilitation Centre, we can offer you a range of massage techniques; from remedial and sports massage to myofascial release, trigger point therapy, dry needling and deep tissue massage.
We always assess your symptoms before determining the best service but if a type of massage has worked for you before, please be sure to let us know.
So beside the fact that a massage feels great what are some other benefits?
Massage or massage therapy have key benefits and research is continuing to show more results:
- Improve posture by removing the tensions and restrictions that affect posture, from release myofascial slings to release trigger points
- Relieve stress, anxiety and even toxins from the body
- Improve the health and nourishment in the body including the nourishment of skin
- Promote faster soft tissue healing, whether from wear or tear or injury as well as decreasing swelling
- Improve movement patterns and decrease pain from injuries and even some dysfunctions
- Relieve allergies, repetitive injuries, insomnia and found beneficial to relieve asthma, digestive disorders as well as TMJ (temporamandibular joint dysfunctions) and circulatory problems.
- Ease soreness or stiffness and relive conditions like sprains and strains
- Relieve shoulder injuries, back and neck pain and arthritis, fibrositis, fibromyalgia and sciatica
Massage is a great way to promote flexibility, ease of movement and promote healing of damaged tissue such as tendons and muscles by stimulating the body’s healing mechanism.
But it’s important to note that massage may not be right for everyone. In some cases we won’t recommend massage as a therapy that you can use. Contact us on 03 9191 0512 to find out if massage is suitable treatment for your health needs.
You can claim your next massage under your health insurance when you’re covered under Remedial Massage.
Health Funds We Accept with HICAPS
- ACA Health
- AHM Health Insurance
- Apia Health Insurance
- Australian Unity
- Budget Direct
- Bupa Australia
- CBHS Health Fund Limited
- CBHS Corporate
- CUA Health Limited
- Defense Health Limited
- Frank Health Insurance
- GMHBA Limited
- GU Health
- HBF Health Fund
- Health Care Insurance
- Health Insuarnce Fund of Australia (HIF)
- Health Partners
- Medibank Private
- MyOwn Health Fund
- National Health Benefits Australia (onemedifund)
- Navy Health
- NIB Health Funds
- Nurses & Midwives Health
- Peoplecare Health Insurance
- Pheonix Health Fund
- Qantas Assure Health Insurance
- Queensland Country Health Fund
- Railways and Transport health fund
- Reserve Bank Health Society
- The Doctor’s Health Fund
- Teachers Health Fund
- Transport Health
- TUH Health Fund
- Uni Health
- Westfund Health Insurance
You can read more about the benefits of massage by visiting the Victorian Government’s Better Health Channel.